Wednesday 13 November 2019

About Me



Morning , this is Thaifa k Shiju  from kanjirappally . I have completed my 12th grade and now i joined at Marian college for my degree studies.Well  I feel so exited   to create  my own new blog , its   very interesting  and  useful for me because , I can share my views and opinions freely.


      I  love  to do paintings , and especially in mehendi design . Some times i used to play many games like volley ball , throw ball and badminton because  these games will help to maintain our physical fitness . I do  participated in many competition . When I get free time ,  i make some crafts which gives me a  personal satisfaction . And i love to explore my life .


   My ambition is to be a best person in world .  I need to be unique this world by doing different things. I love to travel and explore my life . And i wish to be the role model of other people by achieving many things in my life . I decide my vibe and my path.



10 comments: